Parent to Parent
A support network for parents of children with special needs.
Special Needs Call for Special Support
- Emotional support for parents of children with special needs.
- Information and referrals to community resources.
- Volunteer “Helping Parents” whose experiences match yours as closely as possible.
- Training for parents who would like to become Helping Parents.
- Lending Library at In-Tot Developmental Center (Books and videos for checkout)
- Social and recreational events.
- Public awareness and community outreach regarding special needs and/or disabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, P2P provides support and services to families with or without a diagnosis.
We provide services for families with children ages of birth to 18 and/or graduating from High School.
Unfortunately we can only serve Lewis County residents. Parent to Parent is a national program, however, and you can visit https://arcwa.org/parent-to-parent/map/ to find your nearest P2P Coordinator.
No referral is necessary. Come on in!
We provide Coffee and Conversation every 3rd Tuesday of the month. We can also match you with a trained parent mentor to provide support and guidance.