Join our team and help us transform lives
Our Employment Goals
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills with individuals and clients, members of the public, sub-contractors, and staff.
- Dedicated to upholding the legacy and reputation of Reliable Enterprises.
- Positive, goal-oriented relationships to further the development of Reliable Enterprises so we can serve as many community members as possible.
- Coordinated, integrated, and comprehensive service for all members of our community that support equality, diversity, and inclusion of everybody.
- Data-driven solutions and continuous improvement to expand and foster self-sufficiency of staff and clients.
- Enhance financial stability and expand our community resources for individuals with developmental disabilities.
Reliable Enterprises Thrift Store Clerk
Head Start Teacher/Family Educator
Lewis County Head Start is a free preschool for children ages three and four and works with families and children to cultivate children’s school readiness skills including social and emotional development. Our desire is for every child to be successful. We offer four, six, and seven hour class day models at five different locations throughout Lewis County.
Anderson House Direct Care Staff
Head Start Openings
Join an innovative and exciting pre-school with full enrollment! Head Start works with families and children to cultivate children’s school readiness skills along with their social and emotional development. Our desire is for every child to be successful.
Head Start is currently seeking to fill the following positions for the 2020-2021 school year:
Full-time Teacher/Family Educator
Full-time Center Aide
Visit the Head Start website for full job descriptions and applications.
Visitation Specialist Sub-Contractors are responsible for coordinating, scheduling, and providing supervised visits between children and parents with the goal of family reunification. Contractors work with DCYF social workers and the Reliable team to manage all aspects of visits from transportation, to supervision, and reporting.
NOTE: Visitation Specialists are independent business owners and act solely as subcontractors. Specialists are not employees of Reliable Enterprises.
A resume and two letters of recommendation are required. Please send cover letter and all letters of recommendation to Steve.Apply
How to apply
To apply, please complete an application (below), resume, and cover letter. You may submit application materials in person, by email, or via mail.
Email: Email a completed application, resume, and cover letter to us.
In Person: Please bring in a completed application, resume, and cover letter to Reliable Enterprises, 203 W Reynolds Ave, Centralia WA 98531
Mail: Please mail a completed application, resume, and cover letter to Reliable Enterprises P.O. Box 870, Centralia WA 98531.