During these trying and difficult times, a few programs have adapted and shifted to meet the needs of our community while providing a safe and secure experience.
We are dedicated to serving and empowering disadvantaged people in Lewis County while ensuring their safety and security. As we work together to protect our community and neighbors, Reliable Enterprises is committed to the highest level of care and service for the families, adults, and children we serve while maintaining the health and safety of our staff and their families. We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control, Governor’s Office, and the Department of Children, Youth, and Families for updates. The following precautions are being taken to protect our clients and staff affected by COVID-19:
In-Tot Developmental Center
- Coffee & Conversation Events moved to virtual networking events
- All onsite appointments and playgroups at the In-Tot center are cancelled until further notice
- All public access to the office, playgroup, and onsite therapy is cancelled and will be closed until further notice.
- Teletherapy services for children and families is available for children and families utilizing In-Tot services.
Lewis County Head Start
All classrooms with Lewis County Head Start are completely in person at this time. Following the recommendations of the Governor’s Office, Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, and Lewis County Public Health and Social Services, we strive to follow all safety guidelines for successful classrooms.
Teacher/Family Educators are in contact will all families to send home weekly materials, supplies, and learning activities for families.
Rent Well classes have resumed and are limited to 10 participants at any time to meet the limits of public gatherings per the Governor’s guidance. A participants and staff are required to wear masks and tables are placed 6 feet apart for proper social distancing.
- All residents are encouraged to protect themselves and their families by washing their hands, disinfecting surfaces regularly, wearing masks, and limiting exposure to the public.
- Public activities in each complex are canceled until further notice.
- Guests of tenants are prohibited from entering units unless to care for the needs of individuals
Community Inclusion services have commenced with cleaning, sanitization, and masking protocols in effect. All clients are required to wear masks.
Employment Services including Individual Supported Employment, services have commenced with cleaning, sanitization, and masking protocols in effect. All clients are required to wear masks.
All indoor events, classes, and Out & About trips are cancelled. We are currently hosting SPARC at the Park at Stan Hedwall Park in Chehalis every Tuesday at 11am. All clients are required to wear masks.
Reliable Enterprises Thrift Store
The Thrift Store is currently open normal business hours and are strictly following the retail guidance from Governor Inslee’s office. This includes mandatory mask wearing for all staff and employees, plexiglass barriers installed at the cash register, additional cleaning and sanitizing measures, as well as increased aisle width for proper social distancing throughout the store.
Family Time Visitation
- All Visitation Specialists increased cleaning regimens and sanitary protocols and they are increased at the Visitation Center.
- All new contractor training has resumed following strict mask wearing, cleaning protocols, and sanitization. Attendees are limited to 10 per training session.
- Teleconferencing for conducting visits in partnership with DCYF is available and will be conducted to encourage visits to occur. In person visits are allowed if all parties wear masks, thoroughly clean and sanitize before and after visits, as well as limit all immunocompromised individuals from in person visits.